The Most Popular Places To Visit In Israel While Touring
- Jerusalem – A trip to Israel is not complete without a trip to Jerusalem. It’s the most popular city in the nation. The guided tours let you have a spectacular view in addition to an excellent insight of the Old and New Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives. You also get to see the holiest site, the Western Wall, which is found in the Jewish Quarter. Golgotha, the place near the location where Jesus was crucified, is just one of those places in Jerusalem that each traveler should not miss. If you are Planning to go on vacation in Israel then get best planners and guides on This Site.
- Nazareth – As most of us know, Nazareth is the birthplace of Jesus, making this part of your Israel trip among the most spiritual trips you’ll ever have in your whole life.
- Galilee – Jesus’ walking on water is among the most moving stories in the Bible. See the huge Sea of Galilee as you cross over it via cable car.
- The Dead Sea – Driving through the shore of the Dead Sea with the scenic view of the Judean Desert alone makes this trip so worthwhile. Meals are served in Abraham’s tent. Make the most of the rest time given throughout the tour.
- Masada – Another way to see the Dead Sea from a near distance is through Masada. Stop by the richness of this very impressive world heritage Herodes palace.
This entry was posted in Travel and Leisure
. Bookmark the permalink